Uni is unleashing its wild side on me. So things are probably going to slow down on here. Maybe not right now, but things will eventually slow down.
But on the other hand, I'm having quite a lot of fun in uni too. Specifically, there's a bit more lore involving the professor I mentioned in Vel (44) that I want to put here. This professor showed a video about the topic we were studying in class. This video was actually one of their YouTube videos, but they skipped over the part with their face to make it LOOK like it wasn't theirs. But we still found out haha.
Anyways, about this puzzle --- I wanted to make it easy so my IRL friends from back in my hometown could solve this. Sure, it's still a bit hard, but at the same time I also wanted to preserve symmetry.
...what do you mean, "there's something hidden in the thumbnail?!"
Creator's time: 12:26
Rules: Normal 9×9 Sudoku rules apply.
Variant 1: Dutch Whispers \ Adjacent digits along an orange Dutch Whispers line must have a difference of at least 4.
Variant 2: Kropki \ Digits separated by a white dot have a difference of the number inside the dot. Digits separated by a black dot have a 1:n ratio, where n is the number inside the dot.
Comments
Post a Comment