If I had made this a few days ago this would've been a practice puzzle for a certain puzzle night-like event that I am going to post about later because as I'm writing this that event isn't over yet
And also uni classes have started for me! But there's a bit of a lore moment I wanted to share --- I started taking AP Calc AB/BC about 3 years ago (HS sophomore). And I felt good about myself with this path until this random kid in my applied linear algebra (can't really say too much without leaking what uni I'm going to) started talking about how last year (?) a high school junior allegedly took this class I'm taking this semester.
ok akash this is a puzzle blog not a college blog stop talking about uni stuff you're boring the people who actually want to see puzzles
Creator's time: 0:17.7
Rules: Missing Middles (2) Rules \ Find the two letters that replace the blanks for each set of letters.
See the bottom of the puzzle for an example and how answer checking works.
The missing middles spell out a 10-letter word downwards.
Difficulty: 4.5/14
Comments
Post a Comment