help I'm having instances of girls I don't directly know randomly talking to me at uni
Anyways, this genre WAS one that I thought I had invented, but if you change all the clues to 5-n, where n is the value of the clue, you basically have a Look-Air (Loop) puzzle. rip me ig
But I'll still attach the example puzzle (link) for this genre. The solution to the example can be found here,
Creator's time: 3:36.0
Rules: Standard Look-Air-Like Loop Rules \ Draw a non-intersecting loop through the centers of some cells. Numbers represent how many of the five cells forming a cross around the clue (including itself) contain part of the loop. Each orthogonally connected area of cells not used by the loop must be in the shape of a square. Two unused squares of the same size may not have a vertical or horizontal line of used cells between them, unobstructed.
Answer check only looks for the loop.
Comments
Post a Comment